Ideal for handling lightweight finished goods such as dairy products and pharmaceuticals
The DD1.25 is a versatile unit specifically designed to handle loads in the lower weight range.
The table size determines that it is not suited to pallets over 1.2m wide or with overhung product. We would not normally build the DD1.25 with modified table dimensions or jaw opening.
Ideal for handling finished goods (for example dairy products, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods and stacks of paper).
- Lightweight (1500kg) – easy to transport.
- Can be loaded by forklift truck, stacker, or at ground level by pallet truck via a 1.5m long ramp.
- Compact size. Perfect for working in confined areas or difficult to access locations.
- Simple push button controls with option of semi or fully automatic controls.
- Various guarding options.
- Best suited to lightweight (1250kg maximum), low volume applications.
- Load transfer from wood to plastic or other hygienic pallet.
- Switching outgoing loads to shipping or expendable skids.
- Transferring incoming goods to high quality in-house pallets.
The DD 1.25’s Compact size makes it perfect for working in confined areas or difficult to access locations.
More on the DD 1.25 Pallet Inverter
The machine has an opening range which allows it to invert loads from 900 to 1900mm in height and up to 1250 kgs in weight. The tables open close enough to the floor to permit ramp loading if required. It is invariably supplied with attached guards and always has extended push button controls. Fork tunnels in the base enable it to be relocated easily from one part of the warehouse to another.
It has a smart well-enclosed appearance which keeps it looking clean and presentable in food and pharmaceutical locations where, in common with the other inverters, it is mostly used transferring goods to and from clean pallets.
Due to its low overall weight, it has proved an ideal system to demonstrate the concept of 180 degree inversion at trade fairs. Its compact dimensions make it equally ideal on a show stand or in a small warehouse where space is at a premium.